Tuesday, October 4, 2016

All For Food!


I was inspired to learn Japanese when I first met the award-winning dessert chef Mio Ogasawara at Sweet Raku, a phenomenal Japanese dessert bar in Las Vegas. I was deeply impressed by the flavor, elegance and creativity of her desserts. Chef Ogasawara only speaks Japanese. She trained and perfected her pastry techniques in Japan. One day I want to attend a culinary program on traditional Japanese desserts and to create delicate and beautiful desserts that integrate French and Japanese pastry techniques. 

I am very excited about being able to communicate with Japanese natives. I look forward to talking to Chef Ogasawara the next time I visit Las Vegas. After the first 4 weeks of Japanese language learning, I find it difficult to use the proper tenses of a verb. Obviously I need more practice!

Image result for sweet raku 

Image result for sweet raku 


3 comments:

  1. はみめまして シューさん! がんです。シューさんの りょうりがじょうずですか? 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. はじめました!はい、りょりがじょず!

      Delete
  2. こんにちは、ガブリエルさん!おかし が とても すてき です!

    ReplyDelete